About this ESG in Practice Webinar Programme
Each month myConsole is hosting practical 30-minute webinars to provide simple step-by-step guidance on how to implement ESG in your company or organisation.
If you have recently been asked to learn more about ESG and now need to access valuable insights about ESG and what ESG looks like in practice, then this resource is designed to help you.
You will gain insights into how to deploy practical approaches, engage the right resources and learn about desired team behaviours and operational cultures required to implement ESG into your business or organisation to drive your initiatives to the next level by generating value and creating effective strategies.
Attending this programme will also help you upscale your existing corporate sustainability processes and systems.
How will it benefit you?
Not only will you gain access to current thinking and practical tools and processes you will develop the skills and competencies to help your firm become more sustainably aligned and better informed about the changing ESG landscape and regulatory environment.
Evidence is mounting that company performance regarding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors contributes to business success, and the speed at which those factors become material to any given business is increasing.
If you have been recently empowered in your organisation to make ESG & Sustainability happen then this programme if for you.
Our webinar programme covers the 15 key things to know about ESG
- #1 - What is ESG and how will it help my organisation?
- #2 - Next webinar: 27 October 2021 - What are the different elements of ESG and how can I think about them?
- #3 - How do I assess where my organisation currently is on our ESG Journey?
- #4 - How do I start our ESG Journey?
- #5 - How do I decide what is material and what I should focus on?
- #6 - How do I agree our high level ESG objectives, impacts & annual strategies?
- #7 - How do I allocate the correct budget to each objective and strategy?
- #8 - How do I create a culture of ESG and get the wider business and people involved?
- #9 - How do I create objectives and aligned activities and allocate impact targets for each ESG project?
- #10 - How do I create an ESG Team and decide what their priorities & deliverables are?
- #11 - How do I undertake risk and opportunity assessments?
- #12 - How do I monitor & manage data collection and evaluate progress against targets?
- #13 - How do I analysis all the impact data?
- #14 - How do I decide which disclosures to report?
- #15 - How do I leverage the feedback and insights to secure continuous improvements?
SAVE THE DATE
Our next webinar in the ESG in Practice programme: What are the different elements of ESG and how can I think about them?
Wed, 27 October 2021 - 2 PM BST