The core platform has been designed to accommodate business planning and management for both large multi-divisional global corporations as well as individual business entities.
The built in business planning tool enables, monitors and reports revenue and margin progress of the leadership's strategic and tactical vision planning across all sectors and all services.
Users can easily add their 7 year, 5 year, 3 year and 1 year fiscal objectives as detailed quarterly revenue and margin targets for forward planning as well as any previous years actual achievements over the last 10 years.
Dashboard reporting provides real time analytics across individual BU's, (or aggregated group wide businesses), delivering graphic insights of annual forecasts, sales to date, sales gap margins, as well as margin estimate / gap and forecast to date all fully aligned with your actual pipeline, so you can immediately see where you need to apply resources and effort to meet planned targets.
Features and Functions
- Business unit strategic and tactical plans to coordinate and manage implementation of the business plan
- Tactical plans to manage and grow specific sectors, services, frameworks and clients
- Supports and mentor's business development teams in effective tactical pursuit behaviours and approaches
- Provides both dashboard reporting structures that ensure clear and appropriate reporting
- Enables leadership confidence that opportunities are being nurtured to give more certainty of the future pipeline.
- Provide opportunities for leaders to improve management decisions, develop services and business winning models.
- Group Wide Business Strategy Planner
- Multiple team's strategy Planner
- Predictive analytics and governance of Group wide business performance for all pre-construction activities across all BU's
- Group / Division / BU Predictive Dashboards / analytics of historic and future business performance