Your clients are now seeking additional value and service solutions that are focused on their business and organisational needs and they expect more collaborative working to deliver a higher quality service and mutually beneficial relationships.
Also, as up to 95% of your profitability can come from a small number of your clients, it is crucial that your project delivery teams collaborate their behaviours and approaches as a cohesive client team to ensure everyone is linked strategically with an agreed vision and tactical client plans of activities.
myConsole provides the vital framework that enables business leaders to create and maintain the environment to build strategic links with your key clients to optimise income and take the organisation forward with greater confidence in your business future.
• A management tool that enables your client teams to create and implement effective key client management across your business units and geographies.
• Lots of tried and tested built in plans, tactics and prompts that teams can choose from
• Robust Governance reporting that drives consistent client-centric behaviours
• Dashboards that links performance reporting target and plans with your pipeline of work load
• Enables Targets to ensures improve service quality in a planned and managed way
• Offers guidance at the points in the process where it is needed
• Real time dashboards of every delivery income and profit performance
• Improves appropriate inter-company relationships and collaboration
• Increases the level of business the organisation as a whole wins, across all skills groups and business unit
• Each end-client receives a solution tailored to their specific needs.
• Embraces the digital revolution
• Ensures delivery teams become more efficient and effective in work winning
• Provides an integrated approach, underpinned by dynamic information
• All metrics are collated and reported to allow constant learning
The myConsole KCM module will help you develop a client-facing culture using built key client relationship management techniques to drive behaviours that will improve service quality in a planned and managed fashion.