The myConsole cloud based bidding module provides an integrated approach to winning new business by leveraging best practice techniques and solutions across your entire bid management process.
Its enables easy capture of both client and wider stakeholder specific project requirements and drivers, improving early relationship engagement and prompting overall winning behaviours.
- Enables early client / stakeholder centric engagement.
- Draws together client objectives understanding, needs and drivers into one win plan.
- Organises and manages reviews across work flow and stage gateways.
- Provides strict Go/ No Go selectivity.
- Enables operational/ delivery teams to identify and draw out win themes linked to client objectives.
- Hosts collaborative cloud based bid launch meetings.
- Delivers robust governance, approvals and audits to close gateways.
- Provides real time dashboards across all bids / pipeline and performance for group wide management and for each BU.
If your strategic aim is to improve win rates and work winning efficiencies, then using myConsole will provide immediate change in behaviours and increase your bid teams capability.
Users can access built in bid and proposal management checklists, prompts and training videos to develop new skills or refresh existing skills to ensure alignment with current best practice approaches.
Upgrading skills at the same time as introducing this new cloud based platform is a very effective way of achieving rapid buy-in to desired behavioural change and a dramatic and immediate improvement in overall capability.
myConsole optimises work winning efficiencies for each bid in your pipeline, producing a bespoke bid solution tailored to the needs and situation of each individual client.
- Achieves up to 1:2 win rates and better
- Minimise wasteful activities and produces "winning bids" not just "compliant bids
- Ensures value-based, bespoke solutions are being developed to deliver client desired outcomes and outputs
- Provides dashboards insights of all bid costs and bid management / delivery team resources
- Improved alignment of bid activities with an uplift in skills and desired behaviours
- Built in marginal gains capture to share lessons learnt
- Capturing delivery performance metrics to aid future PQQ and ITT submission content
- Achieves consistency in case study capture and testimonials
- Leverages knowledge sharing across innovation, added value and design solutions expertise
- Exploits the strengths of the professional people that currently exist in in your organisation to bring about a common approach to winning work
myConsole will enable a complete buy-in across your entire leadership and management team as they will quickly can see the immense value of cloud base work winning. Where applicable, we will also build in inter-connected activities that provides a beneficially improvement for the process as a whole without cost.
Cost per month: £200 for first business unit, £50 for each additional business unit.